Lee Ho Fook's
This variant is currently sold out
"I saw werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand
Walking through the streets of SoHo in the rain
He was looking for the place called Lee Ho Fooks
For to get a big dish of beef chow mein
Ah-hoo, werewolves of London!"
Honoring the late, great Warren Zevon and his masterpiece, Werewolves of London for this year's Halloween tee. No bikes necessary! Enjoy.
If you’re looking for a little heavier tee that’s also super soft and breathable—look no further! Our garment-dyed heavy t-shirt ticks all the boxes and is made of 100% ring-spun cotton. Perfect for that retro feel and style.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 6.1 oz/yd² (206.8 g/m²)
• Relaxed fit
• 7/8″ double-needle topstitched collar
• Twill-taped neck and shoulders for extra durability
• Double-needle armhole, sleeve, and bottom hems
• Blank product sourced from Honduras
|WIDTH (inches)||LENGTH (inches)||SLEEVE CENTER BACK (inches)|
|S||18 ¼||26 ⅝||16 ¼|
|M||20 ¼||28||17 ¾|
|XL||24||30 ¾||20 ½|
|2XL||26||31 ⅝||21 ¾|