Surfer, Film-maker and Hip-hop Artist
Chad Campbell is your modern day renaissance man on the Big Island of Hawaii. He is the founder and organizer of the Kona Surf Film Festival, won Best Video at the Surfer Poll Awards, shot and self-produced Fifth Symphony Document (at age 22), moonlights as a Tavarua boatman, spends his "spare time" as a yoga instructor and most recently, became a hip-hop recording artist.
- Director, Editor, Producer & Camera Operator - Folklore Movie
- Founder / Director - Kona Surf Film Festival
- Editor - Vans Triple Crown of Surfing
- 2001 Surfer Mag Video of the Year - Fifth Symphony Document
- Hip-Hop recording artist w/ Law Records